Rent a dumpster? Why would I want to do that? That’s a question we hear all the time at Country Waste Services, and we’d like to give you our top six list of reasons why people choose to rent a dumpster in Wilton, CT.
1. Home Renovations: You’re doing the kitchen or bathroom over, or are engaged in some other home improvement project. This means all kinds of waste, from busted up sheetrock, pieces of lumber, and other construction debris. It’s all got to go. A mini-dumpster makes it easy.
2. Nightmare Tenants: Landlords, this one’s for you. Have you ever had a tenant leave you with all their trash, junk, and accumulated mess as a goodbye gift? Fill a dumpster with it and get your rental unit back in shape!
3. Your Kids Have Moved Out: Sure, you’ve passed along the furniture, clothes and toys that could benefit other kids, and the children have taken everything they said they wanted – so where did all this stuff come from? The better question is where is it going? In the dumpster! Kids rooms make great studios, storage space, home offices and more – get your space back!
4. Things Have Gotten A Little Out of Hand: Listen, it happens. Housekeeping gets away from us, and all of a sudden, there’s all this junk. Have us drop a dumpster off, fill it up, and start again with a clean slate. It’s the best feeling in the world!
5. Turns Out Uncle Joe’s A Hoarder: Filling up your home with all kinds of junk & debris is a serious mental illness that needs compassion and support. Homes need to be cleaned out for health and safety reasons. For an apartment, a mini-dumpster can do the trick. Need more? Call us. We’re here to help.
6. So Long, Mr. Wrong! Some exes just don’t get the message that your home is not their free storage facility. Make sure you give them plenty of notice with a firm deadline in writing, and then, if the stuff’s still there? Into the dumpster it goes!